The MYOB Advanced interface has been developed by Bruntons Software who have extensive MYOB Advanced experience.
Bruntons Software are based in Auckland. Contact Bruntons Software's Managing Director Sue Brunton on +64 9 529 4492 or +64 21 837 400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a two way interface. Every time a new Job is entered into MYOB Advanced it pushes new Job information into Empower. Then, at set intervals, Empower pushes Job Labour Times back into MYOB Advanced.
The MYOB Advanced interface has been assessed, approved and authorised by MYOB in Australia. Empower Software is an Authorised Add On Partner of MYOB and an MYOB Australia Authorised Independent Software Vendor (ISV).
Brunton Software advise the following:
Brunton Software will supply this third party standard interface to any MYOB partner in Australia and New Zealand for their Clients use.
There is a charge for the interface and it is supplied on the following basis
1. The standard interface will need certain customisations on each end Client site, depending on
- the Client’s particular customisation and use of MYOB Advanced, and
- the Client’s particular customisation of and use of Empower on the Clients site.
2. Customisation of the MYOB Advanced interface on each Client site needs to be carried out by Brunton Software.
3. The MYOB Partner needs to be involved in each new end Client for the customisation required, implementation and training. Where Brunton Software is required, all time is chargeable to the MYOB Partner.
Please contact your MYOB partner for pricing and further information on the MYOB Advanced interface.
Using The API To Post Data
Automatically Updating Schedules