Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling is a tool developed for production management. It will
- Identify, target, and help you in doing something about specific productivity improvements
- Support scheduling, identify capacity bottlenecks and help with forward work load planning
- Align your people with the way you wish to run your business
- Be easy to use, both for staff and management. You don't have to be an accountant or a computer expert to use it. It is easy and simple for staff to use.
Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling will benefit your business by
- Optimizing labor costs by measuring Employee output (as opposed to input)
- Quickly and simply record time taken by Employees, without unnecessary paper, double entry, delays or additional administrative staff overheads
- Providing accurate forward work loads and scheduling, at an individual or group of Employees level, or for all or part of your factory
- Accurately back costing groups of Jobs, Jobs or parts of Jobs
- Allowing better decision making on machinery and plant utilisation, deployment and replacement.
Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling has two components
- The Factory version. This is what Employees use to start and stop Tasks. There is also a Phone App able to be downloaded and used to start and stop Tasks.
- The Management version. This is used by Management to set up Jobs, view Schedules, carry out reporting, etc.
This Help system is part of Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling and is subject to the Empower End User License Agreement which can be viewed at www.empowersoftware.co.nz. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions contained in the End User License Agreement you may not evaluate or use Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling or this help system.
If you are a first time Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling user you should carefully read and understand this Introduction, and the Getting Started portion of the help system.
If you are a more experienced Empower Factory Productivity and Scheduling user and wish to find information on a particular topic, use the table of contents or the search function at the top right of the page to find your topic of interest.